☆ lu la la
May. 17th, 2011 08:17 amOne quick post before LJ disappears again skjfhsk

cutest thing in the whole wide world ;; this is me, everyday, when I look at cat photos on Tumblr and Ate Tere's Plurk dash XD
☆ That is all ;; I'm just waiting for Sachi's cat so I can adopt another one *A*)/ Ponpon will have a playmate finally. Or maybe I should also get another puppy~
☆ BYE ;A; there are fics. You know where to find them XD

cutest thing in the whole wide world ;; this is me, everyday, when I look at cat photos on Tumblr and Ate Tere's Plurk dash XD
☆ That is all ;; I'm just waiting for Sachi's cat so I can adopt another one *A*)/ Ponpon will have a playmate finally. Or maybe I should also get another puppy~
☆ BYE ;A; there are fics. You know where to find them XD